Sunday, May 22, 2011

Creativity is the Key

Continuing with the independent financial needs of the 21st century female, I encourage you to use your imagination to develop business acumen.

As an example, I now give a free psychic reading to my first 25 blog readers per day. I'll walk you through the process so you can see how easy it is for you to make big bucks in your spare time.

Step 1. In the "Comments" section below, state your name, location and accurately type in your credit card number. Don't forget the 3 digit security code on the back. I take them all - Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover, Diner's Club. 

Step 2. If you have a webcam, place your palm a few inches away so I can see it. If you don't have a webcam, place your palm gently against your monitor. With my psychic skills, I can still see the essence of your being. Thanks. All set. Here we go. Hold on a sec- my phone's  ringing...

Hello?
Hi Willy, how's the honeymoon going?
Oh- sorry to hear that... is there a pharmacy nearby?
Well, let her sleep a couple hours- the cramps will go away in a bit, I'm sure.
Yes- I've got a couple minutes.
*Giggle* You and your dad sure are alike.
Yes, that feels so nice,  keep sliding your hand slowly, Mmmm...
So warm and wet, faster, now...
Ahhhhhhhh  EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  *Sigh*
WOW! You sure were ready.
What- a conference call- 7 PM, let me check the Blackberry ... sure- Harry and you and dad. OK- I gotta go. Tell her I hope she feels better soon. Tata.*Click*

Step 3. Sorry about the delay. Priority customer. You know how insistent they can be at times.
Now, for my psychic reading.

Hmmm.. I predict you will be a victim of identity theft. *Squint* Probably in the next couple hours. But not all is bad. You will feel relaxed and satisfied in other ways. That's all for now. Talk to you tomorrow.

Mama says whatever you engage in, do it safely.

1 comment: